Colorado Secretary of State logo - cube with a C in it

Colorado Secretary
of State Jena Griswold

Colorado Secretary of State logo - Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold

Picture of Secretary of State Jena Griswold

Colorado Secretary of State logo - cube with a C in it

Secretary of State
Jena Griswold


Bingo and Raffles FAQs

FAQ menu

Quarterly reports

Q1. Who has to file a quarterly report?

A1. Every bingo-raffle licensee in Colorado must file a quarterly financial report, even if no games of chance were conducted and no administrative fee is due.

Q2. Do I have to file a report if no activity occurred that quarter?

A2. Yes.  If you are e-filing, select "No activity".

If you are filing on paper, file a "zero" or "no activity" report by entering zeros in all applicable fields.

You must also submit a Schedule A distribution of proceeds.

Q3. Do I have to submit any additional information with my report?

A3. In addition to the quarterly report, you must submit the following forms:

  • LE-21a Addendum (bank form). If you are e-filing, you will be asked for this information during the online filing process - you don't need to upload it separately
  • Schedule A distribution of proceeds
  • If playing progressive games, you must also submit the applicable form:
    • LE-31a Progressive pull tab summary
    • LE-34a Progressive jackpot bingo summary
    • LE-34c Progressive raffle summary

If requested, you may also have to provide the following:

  • LE-31 Pull tabs identification & sales - pull tabs held at bingo or bar/club rooms
  • LE-32 Bingo occasion activity summary
  • LE-33 Summary of pull tab activity
  • LE-34 Bingo door count & income per occasion
  • LE-35 Special report (bingo disposable sheets)
  • LE-36 Bingo payout report
  • LE-37 Last sale pull tab

Q4. How do I file my quarterly report online?

A4. To file a quarterly report online, log in to your account, and then click on "Quarterly reports".    How do I create an account?

Q5. How do I submit additional forms online?

A5. If you are filing online, then your additional forms must be uploaded as PDFs with your quarterly report.

Q6. Can I file my report online and mail in any additional forms or documentation needed?

A6. No. When you e-file your quarterly report, you must upload additional forms in PDF format.

Q7. How do I enter information for bingo, raffle, and pull tabs online?

A7. When you e-file a quarterly report, you will be asked to mark boxes to show which games are being played. Based on your selections, you will later be asked to enter information for those games.

If you need to enter raffle information, for example, but no raffle section appears in the online report, then you did not mark the "Raffles" box at the beginning of the process.

To add or remove games after you have started a filing, first click on "Save" at the bottom of the screen so that you don't lose any information that you have already entered. Then click on "Change" at the top of the page, next to "Games this quarter", to add or remove games.

Q8. How do I pay for my report?

A8. If you are e-filing your report, you must pay your fee (if any) online when you submit the form.

If you are filing on paper, include a check or money order when you submit your form.

Q9. How are administrative fees calculated?

A9. See the fee schedule for more information.

Q10. When are reports due?

A10. Reports are due on the last day of the month following the end of each calendar quarter.

Activity period January 1 - March 31
Report due date April 30
Activity period April 1 - June 30
Report due date July 31
Activity period July 1 - September 30
Report due date October 31
Activity period October 1 - December 31
Report due date January 31

Q11. How do I enter raffle dates on the quarterly report?

A11. Enter the start date of each raffle that is currently running, even if the raffle will carry over into future quarters. You will also need to enter the dates of any raffles that ended during this quarter

For a raffle that runs over time, with several drawing dates included on one ticket (calendar raffle), enter the final drawing date.

Q12. How do I get a refund?

A12. Our office does not provide refunds for payments or overpayments under $20. So, for instance, if you overpaid on your quarterly report by $50, you may request a refund. If you overpaid by only $17, we will not provide a refund. If you would like to request a refund for an amount greater than $20, please email us at Please be sure to include your organization’s name, master ID, and current license number.

Q13. I have more questions or need help.

A13. For more help, call the Bingo & Raffles program at 303-869-4910 or email us at